Celebrate Boise's First LIV District
Come celebrate the Central Addition, Boise's First LIV District - an urban neighborhood built on sustainable practices.
Thursday, October 12, 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
521 W. Broad St., Boise
Join Mayor Dave Bieter, Council President Elaine Clegg, Council Pro Tem Lauren McLean, neighbors and business in celebrating Boise's first LIV district - the Central Addition. Come explore a neighborhood that has it all - thriving businesses, boutique shops, parks, public art, hotels and universities. Learn more about what a LIV district is here.
- Sustainability passport tour, including stops to learn about: Renewable Energy, Green Infrastructure, Innovative Public Art, Streetscape Design, Energy Efficiency in Practice and Transportation and Mobility
- Newly renovated Broad St.
- Walking neighborhood showcase
- Prize package giveaway
- Music by Wayne White
- Some of Boise's best food trucks
- Beverages by Boise Brewing and Bucksnort Soda Co.
- Public art unveiling
Published: September 29, 2017